day twelve: a lazy sunday according to… Mayitzin
I asked my very good friend Mayitzin to tell us how he has his perfect lazy sunday. I used to live in the same city as this guy and we used have many a lazy sunday together. As you can see from the pictures above you can see that we took them pretty seriously. Remember the time we made muffins that look like elephants?
here are Mayitzin’s rules for the best lazy sunday ever:
1. Get some of the junkiest food ever on the go. It doesn’t have to be from a big chain but food that is simply delicious, easy to get and does not require a bigger effort to prepare (frozen pizzas, muffins, Schoko Muesli, etc.)
2. Chilled out music. We don’t want a super-funky mood, nor a vibrant rock. We just want to lay down and relax. What better than a smooth jazz or a chill-out sound?
3. Warm drinks on cold weather, cold drinks on hot weather.
4. Crafts. Feeling creative? Who needs the gardens, streets, buildings and even people when you have your creation tools in your room? Draw, sculpt, make music, write a poem, or just cut paper with your own things at your house.
5. EXPLORE THE INTERNET It has everything you need on it and more. Find a new TV series and get hooked and watch a box set in a whole day.
6. Have a music instrument? Distort it, change its tuning and record any crazy funny sound you can get from it.
7. Learn a song in a new language. You may not speak anything from that language, but at least you would sing an entire song.
8. Put googly eyes on objects in your house. Take some pictures and share the best ones.
So with this advice I hope that you have the most amazing lazy sunday!
charlotte emily xxx